Thursday 15 December 2011

Commuting Gems...No Kidding

Today I was flicking through my freebie copy of the Metro newspaper on my way into town for a meeting when I came across the ultimate 'pampered pets' story.

Some dude has decided to make his menagerie feel right at home...

Source: Metro.co.uk Image: Caters
Apparently it's also inspired a Goats Do Roam range of vinos...

I kid you not.


Important ps:
By the way, there are only 10 sleeps to go now so enough of that sitting on the fence peeps -it's time to make a play for the Naughty or the Nice list. Santa can't wait forever and you know how I feel about creating your own destiny and all that...

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

Husband and I have been big fans of the South African wineyard Goats Do Roam for years! It was often a featured guest at our annual holiday party that we used to hold.

Unknown said...

That is priceless. I must see if I can buy it over here...