Monday 31 May 2010

Date Night: Breathless Anticipation...

Here we are at the 31st May...for me the last day of Autumn.  And I'm kind of peering ahead into the Summer months, hoping that the recent burst of glorious weather here in the UK is not all behind us, given that the sunshine-y top-down temperatures of yesterday have disappeared into gloomy greyness today.

I have just had 6 days off in a row and, as I'm feeling rather chilled and not at all like getting ready for work tomorrow, I have convinced the lovely J that we should go to see Sex & the City 2 tonight.

(I think I can just about hear your barely baited breath in anticipation of my critique but don't you worry...there will be plenty of opinions...as always!)

So toodles, cheerio and all that!  Date night has begun...

No comments: