Monday 2 April 2012

Travelling The Australian Way...

A couple of weeks ago I forked out rather a lot of the old cash-ola to fly Down Under for Christmas. It's quite a good deal for that time of year but still almost double what any self-respecting Aussie would pay to be wedged in cattle class for 24 hours.

So imagine my consternation when I opened my emails to find this...


...a brilliant April Fools antic from travel afficionados, STA.

All I can say is it's just as well I read the fine print!

4 comments:

Alien said...

That is bloody brilliant - any idea how many got suckered into responding?

Anonymous said...

Love it and almost fell for it.

Unknown said...

No idea Alan although would be great to know...

Unknown said...

So did I when I first got the email. Bloody clever buggars...