Thursday 5 December 2013

Sorry, I Spent It On Myself...

Today marks 20 sleeps to go until we all embark on our annual gift-giving frenzy.


(Although those of you in Oz will wake up to only 19 sleeps.)

I know this isn't going to be very Christmas spirited of me but I laughed out loud in the office this morning at the latest in a long line of seasonal shopping plugs. This is from London 'posh shop' Harvey Nichols...


I was always taught that it was better to give than to receive...

...but then we don't have Harvey Nicks Down Under.

In other news, Lil Chicky wins the 2013 Christmas bonanza with the surprise arrival of an unmarked box at Gidday HQ yesterday...

...which I opened. And then had to apologise and duly promise to wrap said contents up, put under the tree and exclaim with surprise and delight on Christmas morning.

Oh the shame! 

(Note: There is no advance present opening in the Hamer Clan - one must always wait for 'the big day'.)

Just as well there are only 20 sleeps until unrestrained receiving Christmas...

No comments: