Wednesday 10 June 2009

All Hail Valley Girl...

As most of you know, I am quite new to blogging having only really taken it up in earnest from March this year. One of the things that always fascinated me was how people find each others blogs and comment - I follow about half a dozen blogs at the moment (which I have discovered though all sorts of means) and I have always wondered what it would be like to have people comment on my blog. Blogger 'pundits' have always said that it takes a while and you just have to keep sending your stuff 'out there' (whilst figuratively patting me on the head like I am a small, impatient child)...

But today it happened to me!

Imagine my joy to login in this morning and find a Comment Moderation email. With great excitement, I clicked on 'YES' to publish and I am pleased to announce that my first Gidday From The UK comment has appeared!

All Hail Valley Girl!

No comments: