Friday 3 July 2009

29 Sleeps To Go...A Cool Grey Day

Today is a cool grey day...

...and it rained last night. It's not cold at all but the temperature is nowhere near the scorching levels of the last few days - a lovely respite from feeling constantly like a sweaty puddle of lethargy in un-airconditioned, not-built-for-any-heat UK.

There have already been a couple of little updates on the countdown to the big 4-0 too:

- My first present has arrived - courtesy of Mum and the ever-efficient Amazon Wishlist dispatched to my family last weekend as a bit of a fab-gift-for-Kym thought starter. However, J says I am not allowed to have it yet...boo hoo!

- J has organised my present (a landmark event in itself!) I...yes me...am going to Disneyland Paris for my birthday. YAY! WOOHOO!

What better way to celebrate 40 (or forty - which way looks better/more fun/less threatening? I am not sure - perhaps we could do a poll?) than to rush about behaving like a huge child with Mickey & co. You all should be VERY envious...

And I might just go on about it for...mmm...I dunno...maybe the next 29 days or so...

I love it when it's all about me...

No comments: