Sunday 17 October 2010

The Universe Provides...Adding A Blog Page...

I have been racking my brains (and surfing the net like mad) trying to work out how to add more pages to my blog.  You see, I found out that you could add a menu bar across the top (which I did quite easily) and then thought to myself 'adding of a page must be a cinch!'

Well not really...I searched through what I thought were all the logical places, and then turned my attention to the not so logical places, followed by a menu by menu trawl through my 'blogger dashboard' and then finally a google search...to no avail.

But the power of the internet showed its stuff and thanks to fellow blogger Kate (Marmite and Fluff), I have today added my first extra page - The Great Bake-Off, where I promise to share all of the highs and lows of my baking journey.

ps...for those of you who want to check it out, visit my blog - http://www.giddayfromtheuk.blogspot.com/ and click on the The Great Bake-Off tab at the top - or you can just click here.

2 comments:

Linda A. said...

I've learned more from fellow bloggers in person and online. A very caring, sharing bunch happy to help. Yay for your new page; we must celebrate our victories!

JANE said...

There have been times I've been ready to throw the computer out of the window.Just have to grit your teeth and chant 'it's just a new and exciting learning curve' under your breath!